Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Travel Parties, A Growing Trend


Travel parties are a growing trend, and now you can host a travel party and jump onboard of this growing trend?


I wanted to start a HOME BASED BUSINESS, and after researching and getting into the vacation rental business and seen just how lucrative the travel industry was, I wanted a bigger piece of the pie.

I ran across a company called YTB Travel Biz. YTB brings you the perfect opportunity to transform your life by combining the powerful information handling capability of the Internet with the world’s most dynamic product – travel - and the personal touch of independent, home based business people. YTB has joined these three trends together in a flawless combination. By utilizing our simple strategies and proven techniques we can show you how to leverage your time to generate a residual income 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The elements of honesty, morality, and "being in the right place at the right time" are all in place today at YTB.

I was on the fence for a couple of months, and one day I was invited to a travel party. I went to the Travel Party, and I won a trip and got started with the business.
Winning a trip, coming to a travel party and starting a home based business, all in one great night.

There are similar companies out there, but some of them wanted me to quit what I was doing and spend full time with them, this YTB company allows you to work at your pace and comfort zone and developed a blue print for success by "talking or showing" not "selling" the opportunity. You see, people naturally like to talk about travel and vacations.

With this business, I can work as hard, or little as I want and I still make money. You can make money several ways with YTB, that of a Referring Travel Agent (RTA) or and Independent Marketing representative (REP).

The travel booking engines are powered by Travelocity, who basically saw growth in this corporation and said " They would rather be in business with them than compete with them".
So come join us for some travel, some fun, and make money while doing it. With this business you can spend more time with your family, and friends.

View some of our promtional videos sites here: YTB Travelmore, Etravel Fortune, Your Ticket to Paradise.

View our travel booking sites: YTB Travelmore and YTB Island Travel and travel Bolg.

No comments: